12.05.2006

The Way Ahead

My conversations and thought process has been greared totally towards the way ahead and there are a lot of ideas i have generated

I have realized that there is a need to just keep pushing the bar higher for myself,

in terms of

1. The efforts i can make in a professional capacity
2. My understanding of the world and my ability to cope with daily life.
3. The kind of care and understanding i can give to the people around me.
4. Spiritual understanding and the quality and quantity of abstract contemplation i do.
5. The quality of peace i experience ( i think i can largely determine it), which is largely a function of mindfulness.

I have realized that the abstract and the concrete need to be attended to equally.
I shall explore these different themes in my following posts.

No comments: