7.12.2006

Reasons to work

Thinking yday, i got an idea along the lines that work is best when thought, feeling and action are in one line.

When u think that your end is perfectly plausible and you feel the same and then you act towards it, results should be best.

I am looking for reasons :

1. Working on softwares keeps me in the habit of making them, exposes me to the challenges and problems generally faced
2. makes for greater prepared ness and feel of the work.
3. The end product would make me feel good and great.
4. Would give me much greater confidence in my ability shall i complete my job.

I would keep looking for reasons to keep doing my job well.

1 comment:

Vipul Naik said...

Lo SS

Nice to see you jotting down some points, but you still seem to be waving your hands a lot. Specially the use of "u" for "I" indicates somewhere that your thoguhts are still far removed from the bottom line of action.

Another term that make me feel so is your over use of the "would be..." language. For instance, the last sentence "would be" much stronger if you just said "I will keep looking for things that'll makes me do a great job"