7.21.2006

Visit to the studio

Finally i write about something concrete. Its a new thing to do.

Yesterday was fun at the studio. I had a well marked agenda for the editing to be done to our song. On the way my mind was full of doubt (and not possibilties, why o why???).

Reached there at 8:30 pm. had a casual chat with vibhor and arvind about the electrical diffculties being faced in the studio.

Got down to the editing. Vibhor and Arvind(VnA) had sequenced the keyboard parts for me based on what i had played and all the difficulties with the timing of notes at the crescendo of the song were sorted out.

The song sounded good, real good. The major diffuculties were now correcting the volume leves, fade outs and fade ins of various tracks.

Took time and patience but was able to make major improvements to the song. Was satisfied. Now have to plan further work.

As a bonus, i got to play Vibhor's Yamaha Piano for half an hour before leaving at 1:30 in am.
[The Piano is the only material thing of intrinsic value to me]. Absolutely loved that too.

1 comment:

Vipul Naik said...

Lo SS

Glad to see you're writing about something concrete. However, I was looking forward to a more vivid description of life in the studio (but I guess that's an insider's secret).

Looking forward to "peace".

Vipul

P.S.: I'll be glad if you occasionally sneak in the subject into your sentence.